Today’s my birthday, and ya know, it kinda snuck up on me this time all over. I have been active with operate and stop-of-the-faculty-calendar year things for Connor, and amongst those things and the tenting excursion final weekend, I have not experienced significantly time to definitely believe about it. *shrugs*
Anywho, every single yr I acquire a birthday gift for myself. I haven’t accomplished it nevertheless, so sometime nowadays I’ll choose up a little something tangible (I could use summertime outfits). Also, while I was showering this morning following operating out, it strike me that I could also give myself a non-tangible present, way too — like the gift of allowing matters go.
Girl, THERE ARE SO A lot of Matters I Want TO Enable GO. I’ve held on to much too several of them for way too extended. I think it would be a good reward to give myself for this following vacation about the sun.
I would adore to permit go of…
- Currently being much too tough on myself.
- All the problems/anxiety/monsters in common.
- Making an attempt to figure issues out on my personal. It is Alright to get aid!
- The concept of a tight tribe of mothers, like you see in the films.
- The muddle in my everyday living.
- Acquiring in my individual way.
- Trying to modify myself. I’m a delicate soul. It’s Alright to be this way.
- My gray hair. Possibly gonna dye it before long.
- All the sneakers that I under no circumstances have on (LOL!), so I can make place for additional footwear that I will really dress in.
- The considered that MBB requirements to be a sure way in buy to be “good.” I’m switching, and MBB can modify with me.
- Painting my own toenails. I truly detest carrying out it. The time has come to outsource. Stop denying it previously, LOL!
In any case, thank you for currently being listed here today. I’m off to go get myself a slice of cake from my preferred bakery in city, Creekside, and then I’m getting a pedicure.
Your friendly neighborhood natural beauty addict,